Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Firsts...

Coolies... my first post...
It will probably be rather bland and boring since im not feeling depressed or messed up right now. Oh well rather have something bland than have nothing at all. Contrary to the ancient title I called this thing I think I'm going to really like it.

Well sometimes blogs can either be helpful in self expression - a sort of self expression that involves your fingers tapping away quickly on the keyboard. But how come i feel like that half the people using this site are emo.. oh well got nothing against them though.. they're just being ermmm... themselves? *laughs*

I feel like im going to have to cut this short anyway i feel like my desktop is going to suffer a meltdown and burn my face. It's so bloody hot right now... i wonder how high this temp. is going to creep up to...

Oh well i'll be back later...

2 comments:

Selfcentered said...

*laughs* Yesh, I'm not emo always you know. I do hope you'll like it here. Other ppl just let their blog die. -_-

Renz said...

yah! i think i will but i wasn't referring to you... affected eh?