Monday, 9 June 2008

Corned Beef

Thankiez that me dad is asleep...
What a day... *sigh* they fought again, just like kids when will they ever stop? Yes i do know that both of them make mistakes but can't they just sit down and talk about it.

seems so crappy...

Well i've told nial my side to get it off my system and he told me somthing else... it's kinda bothering me right now but i'm sure it will pass... i shouldn't hold on to anything. This wretched habit has been putting me into all sorts of issues... and i still haven't learnt anything out of it! But how can i? How can i stop going "how about if this happened?" and "how about if that?" all the time... it's part of my personality already. I don't like making mstakes and i always double check. Too cautious about things i suppose.

But the event next week is bothering me a bit and i know i should just get it over with... just let it rot.

i'm not really trying to think about it and im not talking about it that much, but i know ive already let it out...

i think this is the time.

day was okay today, was in Muharraq with Nial and Habeel, hu got into a fight after our game at m-tech but it sucks for both of them. oh well i'm sure habeel wouldn't kill nial xD. he's the group's baby-brother hehehe. Auntie Millie is mad at Nial for skipping too much school, and he's got SATs in two weeks... hmm i should have a chat wit him about that sometime.

AC delivery came late and mom was really pissed off , but now its really freezing cold im wearing socks. xD


on a lighter note...
i know hu those 'chicks' were wen i was at that Caribou coffee place, playing chess against Habeel... sheesh i guessed it might be her but lol real funny wasn't expecting that. xD
'chicks' hehe i wnder how she would react if she found out i called her that...xD

i guess i have to let my issues deal with themselves hehehe...
but contary to what people might think im not very affected... its more of like something in your throat that's gotta be rid of that's all.
and if they heard me say that they'd call me a hypocrite *chuckle* oh well xD

Oh well 2mrw again its late now...
posting.....

No comments: