Saturday, 14 June 2008

Photogenic

this sucks...
hmm do i have to update all of these social networking sites that im a member of...? oh well better get rid of the ones i don't use.. and just leave my FB and Friendster for my Fili frenz... its useless and pointless... what is the point of having a social profile anyway? waste of time.

good but not so gr8 day today...
youth outing organized by the Church... went to the cinema.. movie was good, special effects realistic... but as Cye pointed out after the movie they missed a book or two in the making of Narnia... oh well the better since its easier to understand the story this way... it was Kevz bday... the guy needs a license hehehe... yeah was paid for the whole time... the tickets wee free and since it was Kevz beday he paid for the food...

it just sucks now coz my bday is coming soon and they're expectant... oh well lol

fought with my mom whilst on the way to seef hmm had to apologize and all wen i got home... its been a long dragging week for me...

i've been disgregarding so many things this week, my relationships with family and the most painful of all... God. Ate Steph brought me to a realization. i have to stay back on track. thank You Lord for second chances.

No comments: