Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Polo

this sux i get up and have this really crazy dream which is half disgusting and i switch on my pc, get my teeth brushed, then walk back in.
as usual as the habit goes log in into both my messengers and checkout my facebook and read her blog. it became a tradition for me now. guess what i got a paragraph about me today in her blog. but im not happy bout it she feels bad and now so do i a bit. i think i did grow attached to her now hahaha...

well she has bigger problems than that and i cant really help... it sux and she has to deal with me and her#2 (im not mentioning names today)... *sigh* i hope it ends on saturday girl i just hope it does. she has to understand me coz i dont get her, from the way i see it, she has already made assumptions from little evidence she has. but i cant blame her id do the same thing but im not a girl so i still wouldnt knw.

if u only knew wat i felt that dat friday u started getting pissed at me.

thank girl for being there hahaha.... i know ure reading this...


workout at four for me im not gonna rot in my holidays...

No comments: