Friday, 12 September 2008

I Don't Believe in Fairytales Anymore

listening to: maybe - secondhand serenade

I'm probably running on limited time here in Bahrain and can't afford to waste any of it any longer, though I'm resistant to even the thought of leaving, I have a feeling that I really have to. I could come back, but I still don't know if that's really an option now.

I was supposed to write a really long "paper entry" today but I've lost the mood, but for this morning and the following morning tomorrow; I'll be planning the rest of the days. Plus a routine of getting up at 8am to get more things done.

I have so many things to do, that I've simply disregarded so many things that I'm supposed to be doing, but not anymore. That changes from today onwards.

I think if I start thinking again, my brain might pop. I think that isn't a good idea if I'm planning to take college. Haha

Well I've finally found a grant that I could apply for and guess what? It's from Princeton, the institution that Dr. Peter suggested. I am anxious. Who doesn't want to get into Princeton? But what are the chances of me getting in and studying for free... another factor to consider is the fact that I'm a foreign/international student.

...

I think, I'm letting go slowly. I don't want to think about it anymore probably I will, later on today. I'm going to get rid of my baggage, maybe its the realization that fairytales are none existant in real life. I think I've fallen, but the best thing about falling is that you can get up again and smile. Maybe I want things to get fixed maybe be friends and probably just stay that way. Its less awkward that way more convenient and practical.



"And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
Makes me wish that I was never brought into this place"
Maybe - Secondhand Serenade

No comments: