Monday, 10 November 2008

Lost Myself

Listening to: Swing Swing - All American Rejects
*changes the song*
In the Ayer - Flo Rida feat. Will.I.Am and Fergie

I love this song, always cheers me up.

Well its 16:33 and im waiting to leave for Karate. I can't stand my Mom complaining I need to leave soon haha.

I got up at 11 am today got breakfast and uploaded a new pic on my Friendster, commented on random people and commented on her profile.

Had lunch, took a shower, and got my stuff ready.

Now I want to leave badly.

I feel rather poetic today. My last email actually rhymed. o.O


Oh yeah I had Nial call me and tell me to log in on his MSN minutes ago. Asking me to pm his chick for directions to her house. I admire this guy's efforts, if only I'd shown more effort last time. But that's a different story, that I don't really feel like telling right now. Probably I won't even blog it down though a lot know what happened. I feel like I should leave it for awhile.

Maybe if I feel like writing sometime this week I might jot it down. xD

Well I had to check his mail as well.
(How come I feel like a secretary?)


Oh well I have nothing else to say.



You know what I find really strange we rant about our parents so much but we love them so much. Crap, go ahead and call me a goodiegoodie on that staement, but you know its so true.


I'm bored.

No comments: