Thursday, 4 December 2008

I Didn't Know You Could Dance Like That!

After convincing Nial to create a blog of his own, I found out that his first entry is about me.

Awwwhh...

He's the one in the picture on my left, yes the other guy in the blue hoodie is the very handsome Renz Tengco. *erhemerhem*

In response to his first article, I am quite surprised that I didn't lash out at him. I admit he did get very annoying at times, especially when he curled into alittle ball in the sofa when he needed to have a "break" after hearing a scientific term. Lol! But as I said in my previous post he has good student traits as long as he works harder and asks more questions. (Like my all time favourite: "I didn't get you" - which made me start again. Now trust me that's one question that I like more than someone who just nods even when they don't understand.)

For the past three Karate sessions I've had him tag along with me, and hopefully on Saturday he starts. (Yep that picture was from one of the buildings of Sacred Heart Church, [where our dojo is located] yes I know he's smilin like a prick haha)

Oh joy, I've got my left hip bruised up nasty haha.

And Robbie is leaving on Friday meaning that we've got both Sensei Jess and Sempai on vacation, its just Sensei Mar left and the two other Senseis (Sensei Sammy and his wife [and I still don't know her name O.o]).

(I hope Robbie gets me Nunchucks >.>)

It's starting to feel empty in the dojo and where have the Pilongos gone too?
Plus that little kid who always cheers me on, the two or three other female whitebelts, Abeeja and Mico and the other two greenbelts. I hardly see Jay C. as well nowadays except in Church. O.o

Bijju was in today, we sparred. Then i had to handle the whitebelts along with George, err I think I'm starting to become a really mean teacher. My favourite phrase with the whitebelts (who are an all kid group) was: "I'm really not a bad person" followed by littany on how they're supposed to have discipline and the such.

Nial videoed my spar. Dad saw it and commented that I moved around too much.

I need to train some more.
Wait. I mean I want to train some more.
Either way. Still have to train.

I have Nial's form as well, that's it, I'm filling it up for him later. It's 2.18AM O.o

Now to publish this!

No comments: