Sunday, 29 March 2009

Katie

listening to: an aspiring Filipina singer xD

Okay so it's about 10.20 pm and all the technology around me seems to be falling apart. From the certificates problem on my browsers and the synchronisations that always seem to fail.
Anyways, a sucky day.

Chairmanship at the MUN feels bland, rather I feel really n00b?

Surrounded by veterans and me still in the dark. Protocol doesn't come easy. Plus worrying about schoolwork and the production, you tend to forget to suck it all in and to put it in the best words "be a man". Hard in a way that you have so much responsibility

Sometimes I seem to be running in circles and not getting anywhere.
It's like running on a treadmill.
You get the exercise but you get no sense of achievement, the monotony of it causes the reaction, different from a real hike in the sense that accomplishment seems to be so easy to grasp.

The feeling of fulfilment complete.

I guess it's time for me to suck it all up.

You pervert!

Hahaha

Enough with the venting...

No comments: