Tuesday, 29 September 2009

I seriosuly need to get back into shape


When I look at the mirror, crap I don't wanna look at the mirror right now.


I've been as Najla would put it "wasting yourself for far too long Bestie *frown* *sigh* *stares* *gives an intimidating look* *continues staring*".


(Do you know how long it took me to write that? My gosh.)


Well the day was pretty uneventful, I guess it was pretty bliss if you ask me. (Hints. Hints. Hints.)


I've noticed my style of writing has changed, I guess spending an hour on cracked.com changes your perception on writing style.


* * *


But as I was saying I've got to get back into shape, I wonder what I'd look like if I was totally ripped. But then if I was totally ripped 'the chicas' would only consider you because you were ripped. So what's the point of getting ripped?


Useless entry I know.


Let me just post a picture!


Oh great the picture is all the way there!


Chicas like dogs ne?


LOL


Sorry, I'm feeling a tad bit uppity.

:D



No comments: